Water's Edge is a luxury vacation rental on the prestigious Eastern Road in Nassau, Bahamas
This luxury private 2600 sq foot home on the quiet eastern end of Nassau is the perfect escape for your family. Enjoy lounging in a hammock on the huge back patio with panoramic views of Athol and Rose Island and cool down in the crystal clear plunge pool with soothing fountain. Open the back gate and step down in to the ocean for a swim or row our dinghy out a few hundred feet to snorkel the many surrounding reefs. Spend evenings sipping Bahama Mamas seated at the outdoor wet bar and grill the fish you caught on our stone charcoal grill. Brew a cup of coffee in the recently renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Count the sailboats on the ocean from the expansive shower in the brand new master bathroom. The house includes 4 bedrooms - 3 main bedrooms with queen beds and one attic room with a queen bed and can sleep up to 8 people.
Water's Edge is situated on the quiet residential Eastern end of the island amongst many other private luxury properties and away from the major (noisy) tourist hubs. You will find many locals out for their morning walk in our area as it is a gorgeous view around the end of the island. It is a short 10 minute drive to downtown Nassau, local restaurants and Paradise Island and Atlantis. The ocean is just a walk down the back steps and you will find many reefs within rowing distance (with our dinghy) and beautiful snorkeling. There are also 2 beaches within swimming and walking distance from the house. The world famous Cabbage Beach (Paradise Island) is a 5-10 minute drive away. There is a local grocery store within a 15 minute walking distance as well.
A well-stocked activity and guidebook is provided in the house as well as maps of the local area.
We also have optional daily housekeeping and catering available....even massage services.
Water's Edge Amenities
Water's Edge is your home away from home and is stocked chock full with amenities that will ensure you have the perfect vacation.
Large front patio with lush tropical vegetation - pick and enjoy sea-grapes and figs right from the trees as you sip your morning coffee. The front patio has a large dining table with seating for four people.
Spectacular back patio overlooking the ocean includes:
- Brand new fresh water pool
- Pool fountain and lights for night swimming
- Large covered wet bar with stools and a bar table
- Built in brick charcoal grill
- Snorkeling equipment
- Large dinghy for exploring the nearby reefs
- Pool toys
- Outdoor shower
- Two "edge of the ocean" adirondack chairs
- Two loungers
- Outdoor dining seating for six people (more if you bring the chairs around from front)
- Access from back gate directly in to the warm, inviting ocean
- Back-up generator
- All stainless steel appliances including large refrigerator with ice-machine.
- Large supply of dishes, glassware, outdoor dining ware, cooking utensils, pots and pans, serving dishes, etc...
- Full kit of utensils for outdoor grilling
- Coolers and cool bags for beach trips
- Coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, electric kettle
- Margaritaville automatic margarita maker
- High chair with waterproof floor mats
- Pack n play
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Formal dining table with seating for six people
- Serving platters and place settings
- Large comfortable seating area with deep upholstered couches and chairs
- Extensive game collection including Monopoly, Game Of Life, Scrabble, Poker, Uno, Cards, etc...
- Extensive collection of hundreds of DVDs and Blueray discs including most Disney Classics for the kids
- TV, dvd/blueray player, cable, internet (wifi) and local telephone
- Extensive and diverse collection of hundreds of CDs (and portable boom box)
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Queen beds in every room, all with pillow-tops and high-quality bedding
- Expansive closet space
- Venetian blinds
- Individually controlled Air-conditioning units
- Back guest room has comfortable desk
- High-top table with seating for five people
- Cosy reading area with seating and ocean-view
- Expansive reading library - diverse collection of fiction, non-fiction, literature, contemporary, etc...
- Two bean bags for the kids!
- Large walk-in closet
- Seating area
- Ceiling fan and individually controlled AC Unit
- Large soaking tub with ocean views
- Double vanity with storage space
- Walk-In glass shower with ocean views
- Separate water closet with toilet